Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Im 16

Had a huge birthday celebration in school today. Ok just exaggerating...more like a lot of presents, fun, laughter, peace and joy. Hey, a big thanks to everyone who made by birthday so special, be it the wishes, greetings, smiles or presents. I realised something, people actually know i like soft toys ha ha. This means (and shows) that i got quite a few a soft toys which are extremely cuddly, soft (duh) and cute. Well wait till i take pictures of them and post it here. My brother's presents are the most practical - 2 pens... (yup), very useful. I almost forgot about the cake my mum bought from TCC. Anyway, it was a really huge and rich oreo cheesecake which probably cost her a bomb. You would just feel full eating one small slice but my brother can eat 2 at once so it was gone within 2 days. Oreo - full of transfat, but nothing's going to stop me from eating such delicious stuff on my birthday. I share this very special birthday with my very special friend as well in the neighbour class so Happy B'day to both of us!

No comments: