Saturday, July 07, 2007

100% human responsibility, yet 100% divine activity.
I realise I have not turned my eyes to You these few days.
I realise I have relied on myself for comfort and not You.
I realise that I need You more and more in my life.
I realise that Your grace is always sufficient.
I realise that I have to remind myself that I live for You alone.
I realise I am not perfect, only You are.
I realise I need to surrender and let Your spirit fill me.
I realise that life is worth living with You.
Let me realise more of my potential when You are in me.
Open the eyes of my heart, Lord.

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.

Anyway, a side note to a sis, who touched my heart when God spoke through her to me. I thank God for a friend who has been always there for me (u know who you are!)

No comments: