Thursday, July 05, 2007

Left with the used-to-bes

I really really miss floorball. I miss the team players. I miss Coach Jill. I miss playing and practising together as a team. As I entered the indoor sports hall yesterday after walking there with some seniors, I felt a sense of lost. What was I doing there? It felt like yesterday when I was training with you'll (maybe it was). Smiling faces smiled at me to welcome me, but I somehow felt as if I din belong in the sea of black and white. The wanting in me to be one of those out of the courts and not in the crowd watching keeps nagging at the back of my mind. I know that if its not meant to be, then i should live and let live, but I seem to be always left with the used-to-bes. Oh wells, life goes on anyway. I wish the team all the best. Floorball will still be a passion burning inside of me, and I hope i can pass this passion on. Even though I may not be playing, I will be there physically to give your moral support. Come on Raffles Floorball, you'll can do it! =)