Friday, November 16, 2007

Dinner!

Thank God for His guidance during the papers. Amazing how i actually completed them without falling asleep!

After all that, it's time for a nice break.

Went for dinner on wed after the papers, and couldnt eat much...my throat was hurting quite badly. And yes! There are photos again. As some friends who read my blog have mentioned, it is so true that all the photos that are posted on my blog all have the same poses. Maybe its because many of them are 'zhi pai' photos, but I shall upload the more interesting ones soon.

Then went for dinner yesterday with a friends who is leaving for isle soon. Sigh, supposed to restrict what i eat so that it wouldnt aggravate my throat. But..we still went on a food spree. From city link mall to millenia walk and back to city link again, from bakerinz macarroons to donut factory to candy empire to NYNY. Man...was so full after the actual dinner. Now I am labelled the no limit for food buddy by my friend. That is kinda true BUT today the sorethroat became a cough and flu. Oh wells...

Pat wants to run but can't =P

No comments: