Friday, March 20, 2009

been rather busy with work stuff, apps etc
physically quite exhausted,
but, i thank God for His promises that spoke to me in a personal way...

Psalms 94:19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

2 Cor 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Matt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

sometimes all we need is just a little more faith...

No comments: