Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I guess God is teaching me the importance of patience this year. I'm actually glad to have been able to develop this patience, to wait upon the Lord to show me His way and the directions I am to take. And time and time again, He shows Himself strong. It's not like everything suddenly comes to pass, but He fulfils things a bit at a time, and yet all this is significant to me. Waiting for A-level results was seriously a tough one... but I really thank Him for giving me that patience to wait, knowing that eventually everything will work out for good. There are some other things yet to be seen, heard or known, but God has His perfect plan. I will just be waiting patiently for His hands to guide me, and to show me the clear path ahead. In Your time, Lord, You will make all things beautiful.



someday...