Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I don't want it to be mere words.

was reminded last night about life. was thinking about work which would end today, and realised how meaningless life would be we were to let each day pass by, the seconds ticking away, without living each day for God. without anyone to follow in our lives, i would possibly be wandering aimlessly, unsure of what to do next, or where i should be heading. but now with Christ in our vessel, shouldnt we be living each day for Jesus? Yes! we should be. but am i? it always strikes me how each day passes by so quickly when im working. i seem to only have time for a morning and night quiet time, and the rest of the day is work, with little time to seek God. and each time i am reminded of death, where we sit at the judgement seat. when it's all been said and done, did i do my best for live for truth, did i live my life for you? as work ends today, i know where i am heading. or at least i know that God will be leading and guiding me the rest of my life.

can i truly say that i will live for You each day? yes, i know i will falter, i will stumble. but You will pick me up, and i will be even stronger. today, i choose to follow You. help me Lord to keep this in my heart always.

hmm...i guess it is not a bad thing to think a little more, since this is where it has led me :)
psalm 46:10 - be still and know that I am God.