Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Finally finished reading psalms after 3 months. The journey through this book has been refreshing. I never before made it a point to read each psalm in depth, but I have realised now how important it is. Verses have spoken to me countless times, and I thank God for His promises for every need that can be found in this book. The last verse of this book really brings a closure to this journey: "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD". How true, how real.

Help me break down the high place, once reserved for You.
Help me rebuild my alter, and worship You anew.
Help me cast out all thoughts that exalt above You own.
Help me listen for Your sweet voice so Your will is always known.

As I move on to a new book, I am praying that God will continue to speak to me through His word.



what is inner should always shine much brighter...