Saturday, May 30, 2009

Children's Camp Theme Song 2009

Verse 1:
On the cross, You died for all to see.
You came to earth to save me.
I was lost, but now I am found.
For You died and rose again to set me free.

Chorus:
Help me to,
Love You with my heart, my soul, my mind, my strength.
For You're worthy to be loved,
for You're worthy to be praised.
Help me to,
Live for You all of my days.
In Jesus name, we pray, Amen

Verse 2:
The eyes of the Lord are searching to and fro
He is looking for You, His child, do you know?
He sees that heart that longs for Him
And He works in You, to help You grow.

Verse 3:
Lord, let me learn how to serve
To help my brothers and sisters I love
Even though I am young
You’ll give me strength, and I will sing this song.


editing in progress
need uncle ivan and ian to vet
but i do need honest feedback from whoever who reads this!
please feel free to comment, and if u wanna hear the tune, please let me know too.
i need all the various opinions :) tks

No comments: