Thursday, May 28, 2009

thought everything would be over tmr
looks like i was wrong
more to do, more to edit
its definitely next wk
could be tues, wed, or even fri, who knows
its really too long drawn
physically drained nearly everyday
really cant wait for next wk to be over
more time with my family, my grandma
and to plan and focus on life ahead

all the same, i thank God for this job
God has broken me, picked me and taught me life lessons through this
i remember saying in a post earlier this year about waiting and praying
well, i believe its about perserverance as well,
and without which i wouldnt have pushed through 5+ mths
He gave me strength to see me through each day.

and now its even more waiting and praying.
i think at the end of the year i will look back and be in awe and amazement at God's hands in everything.


but then when i bow to You, the challenges You guide me through, Your promises are ever new, I claim them for today.
just so unworthy to receive His blessings, yet He still gave