Friday, May 15, 2009

was blessed by the sharing today. its amazing how God speaks to me each time something happens. was chatting with a close friend from my JC class today. we used to spend so much time together studying, chatting, doodling on each other's papers in lectures. when things werent going too well, she used to encourage me with verses. and though she's catholic, we used to do morning devotions together. but something shocked and saddened me today. she knew i got my uni course of my choice, and though she worked really hard for it, she did not. when i first approached her, she just congratulated me but did not tell me about not getting it. and so i heard from another friend about it. in a sense, i did not manage to speak to her about it until today, which i guess was quite natural, her not wanting to talk about it. she apologised for ignoring me. but somehow when i told her i heard from a friend about it, she reacted really strongly against that friend. i felt really upset for that friend, as i knew that it was my fault that i had asked about it in the first place. at that point, i did not really know how to react, but i confessed to her that it was my fault. she did not take that well either. and when i said that i would be praying for her, she told me not to, cos she did not believe there was a god. i was utterly shocked and very upset about this whole incident. but i stood firm, and just replied her that i shall still pray for i believe, and it does not matter if she didnt. thoughts about the whole incident kept replaying... but just thank God for a very relevant message today during uth. praying for the right time to talk again...

and thank God for friends always so willing to help one another. really appreciate the help provided for games :)