Tuesday, May 19, 2009

lunch break now...
honestly, work these 2 days hasnt been that great. some sort of barrier among people and things like that. somehow the environment feels rather different (colder, i guess) from a few mths back. and in a few days time, gotta head over to msia. not exactly looking forward to the trip, even though it is considered a break.

not going to let the sudden onslaught of various things get to me though. to be able to stand strong regardless of circumstance is not an easy feat. but all His blessings have seen me through thus far. and all His answered prayers have shown clearly His sovereignty. and thus, i must press on, not only for these 2 weeks, but for whatever that comes my way.

tk God for a verse from a friend just this morning to remind me from psalm 73:21-28: What is the desire of my heart, what is the strength of my life?